|Contemporary Art in Rome|
|Parnthip Phattarachon finalista 14° Premio Arte Laguna|
Lecturer, College of Fine Arts, Bunditpattanasilpa Institute, Bangkok Thailand
- College of Fine Arts
- Degree: Bachhior of Education, Major Major: Art Education, Chandrakasem Rajabhat University
- Degree: Master 0f Fine Arts, Program Program: Visual Arts, King Mongkut Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- 2015 Solo exhibition “FaithFaith” at Huenyodla Rimnan art galleries Nan province province.
- 2015 Exhibition Chalerm Phrakiat Art “The Celebratio ns on the Auspicious Occasion of Her Royal Highness Princes Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Sirindhorn’s 5th cycle Birthday Anniversary 2nd April 2015 2015” Department of Fine Arts Arts. Faculty of Architecture Architecture. King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- 2016 The Art Exhibition honoring the honor of His Majesty the King BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ “ inspired by the principles of work and the genius in the reign of King Rama VI VI” College of Fine Arts Bunditpatanasilpa Institute Ministry of Culture Culture.
- 2017 “Mural of the throne throne. Project due to the initiative initiative. Royal funeral ceremony King BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ ADULYADEJ. Tenth Group Group. Department of Fine Arts Arts.
- 2018-2019 Group exhibition exhibition. “Thai Art Technician Technician” Faculty of Thai Art Department - College of Fine Arts Bunditpatanasilpa Institute Ministry of Culture Culture.
- 2019 Group exhibition exhibition. “Education project Create a contemporary fabric fabric” By using ancient paint techniques Thai Artists Group Group
- 2019 Exhibition Visual arts for Honor "His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradeb ayavarangkunayavarangkun"
- 2020 Arte Laguna Prize 14° - Venezia - finalist
white clay filler with tempera and gold leaf
40 x 50 cm
|ARTWORKS | figurative paintings | abstract and informal paintings | photos | digital art | sculpture|